Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thursday 1/14/21 Stuff and Stuff

 Well, well, well . . . if it isn't Thursday. Kinda snuck up on me. This past week has gone by relatively quickly. But not quickly enough. 

I got my tattoo last week, though it's not finished. I still need color in it. My arm was swelling enough that Don, my tattoo artist, wanted to hold off on color until another day. And that day is Feb. 2nd - groundhog day! It can't come quick enough! We went bigger with my tattoo than I had originally anticipated. A LOT bigger. But I absolutely LOVE it! And I can't wait for it to be finished! Surprisingly, it didn't really hurt at all. Which is good, cause I didn't really want to be in pain. 

There's not a whole lot else going on. I spent part of this morning picking out and writing about my Catholic saint. I am converting/becoming Catholic and part of the process is picking out a saint to pray to and emulate. I chose St. Dymphna, for obvious reasons (she's the patron saint of mental illness). I will be baptized before Easter and confirmed. I'm not really sure of the whole process. Don't judge - I'm new at this. 

And apart from that it's been work and sewing. I've taken up sewing again, did I mention that? I'm making my plush zombie animals again. So far I've made two bunnies, a squirrel, and a horse. The horse is a little derpy (the pattern is hard to sew). But yeah, I'm sewing again. I'm hoping people want to buy them like they did in the past, that would be nice. I'll have to upload some pictures so I can post them here. But not right now cause I'm too lazy. 

I got the second Covid vaccine last Thursday. I had chills Thursday night into Friday and my arm was crazy sore, but that's about it (apart from some fatigue). Not bad. And yeah. That's about it in the boring life of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment