Friday, February 9, 2024

Friday 2/9/24 Nothing special

 So I felt like writing, but I don't have much to say. I actually feel a little down today. There are reasons for this. I'm on call this afternoon and most likely I'll be going in to work. Bummer. I managed to hurt my back somehow (I have no idea how) and didn't work out today because of that (I can barely bend over). I've taken ibuprofen, had a hot shower, stretched, and am going to sit in our massage chair . . . but nothing is helping thus far. And it's snowing. Again. I'm tired of the snow. I want sunshine and warmth. We've had some nice days here and there and I've taken advantage of them by going on walks and sitting on the deck. The snow just kind of brings my mood down. It's pretty, but I want the sun. 

Wow, I guess I really don't have anything else to say. Life is boring right now. I go to work and relax on my days off. I'm tired of work and would love some time off, but I'm trying to save up my PTO. We're hoping to go to Japan again in 1-2 years, and, well, I'm going to need PTO to do that. 

Anyway, I guess that's it. Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment