Friday, April 15, 2016

I'm Not Really Me

I'm not really myself right now. I'm not really even my depressed self right now. No, I'm more of an empty husk of the person I should be. All I am is a void, a barren wasteland of nothingness. I feel nothing (well, I guess that isn't entirely true - I can feel anger. But that's about all). I'm devoid of everything that makes me me. And I don't know where the fuck it went.

I'm not even sure I'm alive. I'm not even sure if I care if I'm alive. What does it really matter? I'm empty and flat and nothing and I can't even cry because I feel no emotion!

I'm trying. I went to the gym this morning and cleaned the house and talked with my mom on the phone . . . I might as well have been staring at the wall. That's what it all feels like. Nothing.

Fuck.







Everyone keeps asking if everything's okay,
The truth is that it's not,
But I don't know what to say . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment