Friday, December 1, 2017

12/1/17

It's December 1st and I believe I've been "stable" or "normal" for around 24ish days. Yay! It honestly feels so good to feel like myself again. In the throws of my last depression I didn't think it was possible. But here I am, feeling good and feeling "normal".

Today happens to be the anniversary of my dad's death. 17 years. I didn't think it would affect me but I've almost broken down several times today. I miss him so much. Hubby and I are going to go out for dessert to celebrate him.

Also, I've been more focused on working on my book. I didn't realize that I started it in 2013. Damn girl, get your shit together and write. I am. slowly. I'm still trying to figure out which direction I want it to take as it will have my artwork as well. I'll get there.

That's all I have right now, just a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment