Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday 7/30/22 I don't know . . .

 It's been a week since my last post, and I don't know what to write about. I'm still struggling, work is busy and frustrating, I have no motivation. It's a Saturday and I'm chilling at home instead of being out with hubby and son because I have a blood draw to do at one. 

A blood draw? Yep. I signed up for a program/study called Zoe. They test my biology to see what foods will work best in my diet. I'm wearing a continuous glucose monitor for 1-2 weeks to see trends in my blood sugar, collected a poop sample last night (omg so gross) to check my gut flora/health, and am doing a blood draw today at 1. The blood draw is really just a finger stick and I collect 4-5 drops of blood. It will test my body's reaction to sugar and fat (I had to eat these special muffins they sent me for breakfast and lunch). It's all supposed to help me eat better for my body and hopefully lose weight. *fingers crossed*

I have a custom order of 3 paintings to do - 2 dogs and a cat - but I haven't started them yet. Again, no motivation. I'm going to try and start them on Monday. Hopefully. 

Otherwise I'm just floating along, not really doing anything, not really feeling anything except depression. I'm still calling in sick on Wednesday so I can see Mike - haven't found anyone to trade shifts with me (which is annoying because I often trade shifts with people who need it, but as soon as I do, no one seems to want to help). 

So anyway, that's about it. I hate how I'm feeling. I'm sick of it. The weaning off of Pristiq is going well. Slowly adding the Lexapro. Nothing so far, but that's not surprising as I'm not on the full dose of Lexapro yet (I'm taking half a pill right now). We'll see. Again, *fingers crossed*

Okay bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment