Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wednesday 1/19/22 Ugh

 So yesterday I had a rapid covid test and I was still covid positive. Which means no work for me today. I could potentially go back Friday. But I may call off. We'll see. Otherwise it's 5 days off, work Friday, 5 days off. I may just want that extra day off. . . Overall though, covid isn't too bad. Like a bad cold. You know: congestion, cough, headache, chills, body aches . . . But the fatigue. Oh man the fatigue!! I have no energy. Lethargic. Just completely wiped out. That's the worst part about it. 

And yesterday I actually had a decent day mood wise. Like, I was able to laugh a bit, joke around, and be myself. It was nice. I even started thinking hey! Maybe my depression is lifting!

And then today happened.

I woke up feeling pretty darn down. I've stayed pretty darn down. And it makes me angry. And annoyed. And upset. And there's nothing I can do about it. I managed to shower, but I didn't wash my hair. And I didn't put on any makeup. I couldn't be bothered with it. That's the depression side of me taking over (not the covid tired side). Because yesterday I showered, did my hair and put on make up, even though I was covid tired. But today . . . no. And that sucks. 

And, I might as well get it out there, my mom keeps calling me. Every day. Drunk. Acting as though ME having covid is one  of the worst things  to ever happen to her. Yeah. She's acting as though I'm critically ill and is throwing herself a pity party about how horrific it is and about how I have to get better and oh by-the-way maybe she has covid too because she had a sinus infection a week ago and the antibiotics are making her nauseous. Seriously. I'm FUCKING OVER IT. She's making MY being sick all about HER. I'm tired of listening to her, I'm tired of dealing with her, and I'm not answering the phone anymore. I don't need to listen to her whine about what my symptoms are anymore. I'm done. I'm fucking done. 

In other news, I'm washing all the bedding today. Because clean bedding is awesome. 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment